Applications are now open for the Spring semester of CO.STARTERS!
What is CO.STARTERS?
This program equips entrepreneurs of all kinds with the insights, relationships, and tools needed to turn ideas into action. The cohort will meet once a week to go over a series of topics including marketing, accounting, and product development.
Over eight weeks, participants will develop and fine-tune their ideas using the CO.STARTERS Canvas, critically examining every part and determining next steps through real-time feedback from people in the community.
- A $125 class fee covers all course materials.
- Starting in-person and virtual hybrid March 23rd.
- We will meet once a week for 8 weeks after-hours at the chamber office in Downtown Elizabethton.
- All students will receive a complimentary chamber E-Membership and consultations with other chamber members.
- Cash prizes will be awarded at the conclusion of the session.